Monday, January 21, 2013

To hell we ride!

You see, the fact is I've been staring at this blank post for quite an hour and I still don't know how to write about it. I found out that it's supaa difficult for one to has a constant update on Blogspot, especially for a gentleman like meh. :3 Well, let's get things up.

Few days back then, while being so nostalgic, I thought I was all alone by this tranquil night, you know, searching through the Internet, look out for shows to watch, Youtube for songs. Suddenly Bui's chat popped out saying she dreamt of me saying, 
'Ehh, I dreamt of you just now. It's about you come to my funeral and beg me for forgiveness because you drove dangerously and caught up in an accident, then I was thrown out of the car then beeeeeeep!'
More or less that's how it sounds like that lah. You see the question is, am I really driving recklessly a? After all these happened to my car right, I'm now trying very hard not to put myself involve in accident again. Even though I often go exceed with the speed limit, but the road was quite empty, at least I speed in a safety way. :O Speed in a safety way, not sure that kind of saying existed. Well, apologize then, kalau I sudah buat salah. :/

Didn't I told you I went to TBM few days back? Yeah, as a SPM leaver, telling juniors that they still have a long way to go, saying like I've already gone through the long journey, which I thought I was. Now then I realized I don't stand a slightest chance to tell them those. There's so much more ahead, you see not only animals have problem, humans also have problem, their problems are much more weighty you know. The woman, forgot what's her name dy, it's not that I'm supporting that what she said. Somehow, animals do have problem, crisis I think. Some of the animals like dolphins, sharks and so forth, they have this crisis being fall into extinctions. Maybe prey-predator? Maybe I'm thinking too much. :/ The thing is we've a lot more to go, a tougher and longer journey to go. Before it comes, pray hard hope that everything goes smoothly, odabest to you out there. :)

Ohyaa, recently got so into this song.
Mine by Kim Jaejoong from teeveyyexqueuee, lol. I was wondering how I actually come out with this romanized name by transliterating from the name TVXQ, ahahaha! Perhaps new pattern. Bui said 我們都是pattern靠來生活, true true. 

Here are some shots from the music video.

Sci-fi always impress the hell outta me!

Btw, please be moarr active on your blog. Why you all so lazy? Come on, don't be a sloth even though it's cute. :3 I update, you update, dai ka chai chai update, like that bu shi veli happy loh, correct mou? Correct then go update now lah! day26..

No comments:

Post a Comment