Friday, January 25, 2013

Possibly possible

I couldn't sleep during this very night and I don't know why probably everyone now would be asleep in their very own sweet dream. You see, I was actually sleeping, but there were just so many thoughts running through my mind. The past, present and the future. Time flies, thing changes, I still hold on with its principle and it appears to be a fact when time passed. I still remember there's friends which I used to have had now turned distant, some not so close friends turned out to be now close. It's so unbelievable, isn't it? Although it hasn't been long but it felt like whole decade has been going on. I've always try remain to be the boy who always talk loud and play hard. Well, I'm still the one. :) Do you hear that loud while I'm playing my song, the song that well-maneuver my life. Life thus far.

Many things happened in a period of time, lunatic is the word which I would like to use to describe. Damn, I couldn't even spell describe correctly, it took like a minute for me to figure out the correct spelling. So be it, last month had been a crazy month of breakdowns, like seriously a bunch of them and of course they never failed to follow me up, you know putting me in the state of miseries, suffocation and so forth. You know, problem approaches you continuously while you're trying to come up with resolves with the current one you're facing. You see, live never favors people while others will always attempt to tell you that, remember to be diligent, stay strong eventually all your hardwork will get paid off. Probably it's just some kind of mental sustenance for people who drawn into despair, who gets sick of their life. BE STRONG, that's what they said.

I'm kind of like a weirdo in others' eyes you see, people who hadn't know me well why is this kid so stubborn and unwilling. Kid, when I was still small. It's not that I wanted to be so. You see, I resist myself to have the thought of sharing my feelings and thoughts to the public. Being unreasonably, sometimes I found it there's isn't any points why I should share it among my friends, even close friends. At some point I find it pointless to seek helps from others because clearly they wouldn't have resolves on my problems, aside from that they can only being by side in the meantime. Even though I felt calm and secure at times, it strikes deep and hard when it happens to be midnight, times like now. After all it could been bugging for others as well for knowing it too much.

It's something personal here, but it seems to be very obvious to people around me, so I think it's alright for me to tell here. I'm a person who has high pride, self-priority, image is paramount. How to say, hmm, yes KIA SU attitude. Maybe it's a kind of sickness, who knows. I'll always make sure that people doesn't want to mess with me, but when they do, I'll make sure they get back twice of what they've done to me. It expanded to a certain extent that holds me a very strong opinion-ed person, it's like I know this is right, but whenever people try to stand up and argue with it, I will go against and fight it to win over the argument, to prove it's right. After all it's a fact. 

Well, I think that's all for now, it's not too much, isn't it?
It's now raining, have a very good night world. :) a month..

No comments:

Post a Comment