Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Collegey

College just started this week, will have to only attend the classes on Monday and Tuesday, quite free isn't it? Well, those general subjects start on February, so yeah free for now. You see, the problem is I've been receiving much of this information saying that A-level is that kind of very hard courses to take on.
I can't believe you're taking A-level, really A-level ah? A-level very hard one woh! 
Pangsai very hard one woh? You bukan constipation meh? Why you still go pangsai one?
Dude, please get things clear here. I'm the one who's taking it, I'm the one who's going to sit for the friggin' exam, why would it bother you so much about it and it's a obvious respond saying that I will not able to cope up with the syllabus. Listen, listen, listen, wa suka lu suka? It's okeh you don't agree with it but why can't you just stay out of it and stop giving your so called point of view. Get a life prease? :)

Another problem is this traffic issue in KL, till now I don't get the favour, should say permission or chance to drive to college. Traffic in KL is so hectic and terrible, even if I'm able to drive along, definitely would have hard times finding car park, parking vacancy in YMCA and KL Central occupied, fully. Situation left me no choice to go to college by sitting commuter train. Class starts at 10, then I'll have to wake up at 8 and my ass up to the commuter station. Hell man, I need to sleeeep. Then reach college like 45minutes early, what's the point. :O

I shall talk a lil bit about the orientation days. I planned to sleep early before the day tho, ended up lok lai lok qu on the bed, lol. It's already at the wee hours when I actually get the chance to fall asleep. Then I decided not to sleep anymore, for some reason I texted Bui about it and she's like 
Okeh, what you're gonna then? I don't know, lol.
Reached like an hour earlier, was so sweaty that I can felt the weight of my hankie, I know it sounds gross. :P While waiting for others, was anticipated to meet with my new cousin, well as you can see from my previous post she wasn't here so yeah. The orientation days were more like leadership training for me and it bored the hell out of me. You see, what we played there were groupings, group cheer and stuffs, then they have this Pass the ball game, who passes the ball in a shorter win. All these we played during secondary school bro, don't like that lah bro, give me something interesting prease. We ended up ran away from the orientation during break time, which Miss Chai called it a CUTE ACT, yeah I'm cute. :P The 3rd day was talentime, we did the CUTE ACT again, yeah we suu cute. I think basically that's about it, the orientation days, boooooringg!

First day of classes and the lecturer was absent having this chickenpox at this old age, not sure what age tho. :O One of the founder of the college came up and told us this and replace her for the lecture. While the lecture was going on, he told that his son started his A-level at the age of 12 and finished his degree when he was 16, I was like wutdafark? You're not kidding me right? Then some more saying how he actually built up his career and the college, how success he is now and people tend to ask for his consultations when they have problems in doing business. RINGGG! BREAK TIME! Ohh, there will not be a bell ring anymore, I miss TBM. :( Had lunch in Old Town then back to class for Econs. It's a bit shocking for me, CEO of the college is the econs' lecturer.
'Tell everybody your name and something special about you! he said.
'My name is Wayne. Well I have a dog, it's 2years old and I love him very much.' I crapped, LOL!

In case you don't know, this is my college.

Class ended at 5, found my lost bottle. Go back luu!

No comments:

Post a Comment