Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nic and Cass

It's like almost a month time, attended cousin's wedding, the HE is my cousin btw. I know I was being laidback back then, I beg your pardon then. Their girl friend and boy friend-ship lasted for 9 or 10years, forgot the actual year, it's very difficult for a couple to maintain their relationship going thru such a long period you see. I envy, even jealous. Maybe he wanted to wait till his career at its highest, and yeah he has quite an achievement in his courier and he's still counting, it's good isn't it. Well back to the topic, they were been planning this for quite a long time but they actually had no time for that but now they've their marriage. By here wishing them all's well ends well, white head till old. :)  

Hi hi hi, like superstar like that :P

All of us reached at the wedding place to see whether there's a need for help or not, but we ended up chatting till the dinner starts, for 3hours I think. HAHA! Then the feast started, YAY! FOOD! :P Overall the food was nice. Ohyaa, the wedding held on the 2nd floor of SIN CHOI WAH LAO, Menjalara. There's plenty of jokes we've talked about but I forgot dah, too bad can't get to share that, paiseh neh.

Let's enjoy some photo shots. :)

The stage.

Cousins, some weren't here.

Dad and Mum.

Angeline and meh.

Not everyone's here but it still looks good. :)

Baby Ivan! Teee! :D

Then I actually met up with this far-part cousin, lol. Her father is my father's cousin, well I don't know how it related to me but it's related and yeap she's Lim as well, and that's why they said Zhen, you stand no chance, she's Lim! Her name is Melanie, people call her mermaid you see, from the name she's pretty and yeah she's very pretty. I get to met her by the chance of the saying she's interested in law. My aunt actually brought her up to me and all the law stuffs started up, was anticipating to meet her during the orientation days in BAC, but then she told me that she went to Sunway. Everyone was like waah Zhen go lohh! Go apa doi oh go go. Too bad I don't have a photo with her, prolly we will never meet again until the  next relatives' wedding, good luck new cousin. :O

After the wedding while everyone was settling stuffs up and off to cousin's house and as I know that there's party going on at the center I quickly drove off. Well, even it's only like a 10minutes stays, I get to confirm something. imy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment