Friday, January 18, 2013

Not me, not you

For no reason, I went back to TBM again, this morning. You see, waking up early in the morning is really a pain in the ass, the piercing sound of the alarm when it invades into your sweet dream and the moment you wake up, you feel like you're zombie. Then received text from Ping saying, fetch dia. Apologize sikit eh, everytime fetch you then will make you to wait up for an hour, paiseh. Itu Ah Gan lah, don't want to pick phone one. 
So, it was how it began.

Ever since then, everytime I pass by the route where I used to fetch her back, it gives me so much memories that reminded me everything of her, things she did, stuff she likes, everything about her. The smile of hers lingering in my mind. The one girl that stood out of my life, a girl just like the rest, but it somehow different and she has her differences in her special way. She was so loved and we were so close then for some superficial facts and few interactions over times she became my fairy tale author. The bright spirit of hers was the biggest motivation of mine that kept me going from time to time, the time which I fell into despair, being sick of my life and the time when I was at my lowest. It seldom find myself seeking for chances, even chances are all around and I always seems to get it wrong in a sense of matters. Mr Cupid, you gave me the chance, but why would you end things up like this. I've always wanted to hold these hands of her, for her to share her happiest moments in her life, to wipe tears away from her cheek. But now thing I can only do is runaway, away from the truth. Apparently, I don't have the courage to tell everyone that thing is over. People might as well told me to let go, it's stupid to hold on something that just keep you hurting but it's also stupid to let go of something that you've ever wanted, you've treasured, loved. Why would things ended up like this, how did perfection became, imperfection. She is almost perfect for me, the only thing I know it wasn't perfect was the timing. Strangers, again... imy

No comments:

Post a Comment