Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A mark with questions.


It's been a month since college started. People said that the dominant sense of a human is the feeling. Even though college had actually started, the problem is I don't have a slightest feeling, maybe anxious about it. Things been so effortless, maybe it's just the starting of the semester or should I say new syllabus, maybe it's that tutorials haven't start yet, or maybe I'm taking it leisurely. But it isn't completely a fault of mine you see, we only have to study for 2days a week, which I think it's not enough. After studying for 2days then get to rest for a week which I already feel that ohh soo free, let's get lazyy. Then will have to get my ass up again. I can't seem to balance my life now, so much things ahead while I'm treating it like obscure, sighh. Anyway, hope things go easy on me later.

Class yesterday was fine, the lecturer accidentally cracked a joke related to the Listen Jie which he planned not to do so. The moment when he realized that he cracked the joke and the expression of his was so funny, laughed very hard and my friend sitting beside was like are you OK? HAHAA! :P Class ended at 1 yesterday, which considered early, then went back home with Denise. You see, apparently we look very sok like that, the fact is I can't really communicate well with her. We hardly speak much to each other during the train-waiting period. She's so pwettyy! I shy. :3

Waited for Kuok Kit to come while having lunch with bunch of lame ass juniors, you know who are they. Then they have this dirty joke that really made me laughed my ass out. :3 Then we went for our so-called exercise, you know what is it. :P Won all the games, which I think it's miracle. Well, satisfaction fulfilled, kite orang pergi cari Bui in Kepong Jusco. The awkward moment when you realized the department she's working at and you have to go there and pay for a visit. We hesitated for quite a time before going in there. :P A simple hi and bye and changed our location to Tesco then Sushi King again. Been eating sushi for quite some time already wey during this few days. Hope I don't get sick of it, you know, everyone loves sushii!

I'm thinking of taking up part-time job since college is not that busy, been demanding much pocket money from mum ever since college started. Sometimes I even get scolded for being such a big spender. So apu machiam? Any suggestions? Or should I say any job vacancy? :O

Ehh, by blogging I realized how much my level of skill writing has fall short. You see, I've been cracking my head up everytime I try to blog, really hope it doesn't fall flat, after all I need to do better in the coming tests and exam, not forget verbal communications and also lateral creativity. Anyone knows any idea to get an improve in it? I need solutions. day28..

No comments:

Post a Comment