Sunday, March 10, 2013

March to 7th

It has been almost 3 months since then for bearing all the things up while tonnes of breakdowns are still crawling up on the leg of mine. Maybe I shouldn't have gone and join on January intake, maybe it would be better if it was on March. Too much uncertainties in my life and it eventually pulled me out of my desiring path, you know such way that was designed well for few particular purposes. Which now again dashing in deeper into miserable state, being so unsure with my things that I should have done and things that I would have done. It's like nowadays people have actually lost their ability to determine whether what's need and what's want. Poor people and, me. Not to be in a pessimistic way, of course there's somewhat something jolly in my life laa. :)

Friday, a day used to be a very interest and exciting day in part of my life. You know, having meeting in the library, great lunch with idiotic friends after that, countless unexpected things gonna happen, till then will have my guitar lesson at noon. Even though it was a day with packed schedule but I enjoyed and lived it to the fullest. Thing changes as time flies, I stopped playing guitar as she's now no longer part of my life, I found it there isn't anymore reason continue playing anymore. And Malaysian studies and Moral studies are slotted in into my Friday schedule, even if I wanted to continue, there would be no choice. Yeah, thing happens without your expectations. If I ain't lost you.

So I went this korean restaurant called DAORAE. Everything was good essentially, I offered to give them a ride for paybacks, too much debt to be paid. :/ I've been not listen to them talking. You know, playing around like a 10years old kid even though they are now 20 and I just realized I'm now 18, time really flies. Sometimes I don't feel comfortable have people around playing so hard, well just feel so, no big deal tho. I found it very hard for me to have something to chat with, conversation barrier. I realized last met was so long ago that I can't even remember when. Sorry for being so absent-minded, a lot things had been happened lately, and they struck very hard. Well, it was all fun till they started questioning me. :)

Happy birthday to you, my big sis out there. :)
Sorry that I didn't send you long long messages on your birthday, doesn't matter tho a lot people would have sent you a long paragraph of messages. I'll be wishing you here again la.
Hope you live your life to the fullest and happy belated birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment