Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hey, whatever..

I've been trying very hard to keep the deal that to have my blog updated continually and so yeah. Here I am, again. :) Well, it's been 3months since 2013 started. 2012 was no doubt a wonderful year for me but now, it comes to 2013. I hope this year really pass as soon, not only 2013 but the period time of having studying in college. College was good, but somehow I really have the longing of skipping Friday classes. I spent most of time playing games during Friday classes. If this really goes on, might as well not to go on Friday. Which will eventually again being lifeless. Well, life goes on. *sigh*

Back on Monday, the blues. Business Studies. I found it no point going so early as presentations was going which I'm not so interested in it even some of the groups were good, nevertheless. :/ So I was an hour late, barely found a sit, sat and listen. Then Econs, Mr Aria wasted an hour, or more calling out students for drawing the graph on the whiteboard, then got shot saying that our standards are far-off compare to express route. I've grabbed my punch very hard when he actually said that, dayum. Tutorials and tests will be given next week. Err, best of luck? Slowly I had my mindset altered, I really did enjoy college now other than Friday classes, teehee! :O 

ARRGHH! Sometimes I still get very mad when I think of the lost phone. I've been cracking my head thinking why shit things always happen when I tend to have a new phone. FUACKK.  Why is there so many breakdowns?! LIFE GOES ON, DAMN!

Such a early post today. :D
Seriously, don't know what to bull dy, I think I'll just stop here k.
Btw, will be touring KL with JJ and Hongrui tomorrow, hope it would a be one fine day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment