Thursday, December 13, 2012

As a renegade myself

MISERY
 Right now I'm waiting, I can't really tell what I'm waiting for. A plane? A plane which lost of its navigations and unable to get back to its runway track. Or probably a train that will never be arrived at its platform, the platform of happiness, or maybe it's just a way of saying to seek for self-comfort. I'd never find a place which completely, entirely, whole-heartedly belongs to me. Maybe I'm too selfish. Maybe I shouldn't be part of this tele-program at the first place, which now made myself like a totally fool seeking for something which will never be there. Or maybe it's there but it wouldn't show up till it's the correct timing for me to approach.
You can close your eyes to the things that you don't want to see but you can't close your heart to the things that you don't want to feel. This sounds so familiar to me. :) 
Expect less, frown less? It's not gonna work :(
如果超人會飛, 那就讓我在空中停一停歇.
十全十美並沒有在我的人生存在過, 盡心盡力和全心全意, 只是我能做到的.

Sorry for taking credits, but it sounds so right to me.
ME, MYSELF AND I, THAT'S ALL I NEED.

No comments:

Post a Comment