Wednesday, October 31, 2012

F*CK YOU, I said!


People said, speak when you're angry, and I will make the best speech you will never regret. 

Auntie, you don't know how to drive aa? How you pass your undang test one? Ohh, I must forgot ULU PEOPLE like YOU, AN A**HOLE doesn't have to go through undang test, because you're too old to be tested.
I promised to pay and I paid for your repair fee, and you still kao bei kao bu, kan lan aa? 

我真的很不甘願咯

My wish for YOU
- YOU, to encounter more accidents :D
- YOU, admitted into hospital. :D
-YOU, can never drive again. :D

I wish for your IDIOTIC LOOKING SON
- YOUR SON, fail his examinations :D
- YOUR SON, bang your old lapsap WIRA when he drives :D
- YOUR SON, becomes as idiotic as he looks :D

I wish for your HUSBAND
- YOUR HUSBAND, got sacked from his job :D
- YOUR HUSBAND, m*u ch*i sh*ng zh*ng :D
- YOUR HUSBAND, I guess he likes to eat cha siew right? No wonder your son :)
F*CK YOU ALL!

I will definitely never forget what had happened there, I salute thee
- Your skill of acting
- Your skill for pakat-ing
- AND F*CKING HIDEOUS FACE! 
Why would you f*cking put make up while your job is just merely a driver for your idiotic looking son?

F*CK YOU, for wasting my friend's time
F*CK YOU, for my money
F*CK YOU, for cutting of my dinner 
F*CK YOU, for ruining my moods
F*CK YOU, for everything
WOOHOOO!

Sincerely, 
Lim Weng Zhen
Please die, uncivilized bastards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment