Sunday, March 18, 2012

I've found my special thing..

1..
2...
3....
It's 19th of March, which means a week of school breaks end here. Few hours later I'll have to head back to school and continue my boring daily routine, STUDY! Since everyone's updating their blog, so I decided to do it as well! 雖然我老了, 但姜還是老的辣! Okeh, too much nonsense here, let's get into de topic for todaae!


FIRST STOP
Ferry terminal at Kuala Perlis.
If I'm not mistaken, we reached at around 5+a.m. is it, GLs? :O Stomach started to grumble though I've had my dinner before going up to da bus. Time was set to be 7 and start boarding onto teh ferry but it ended delay, delay an delaaying. Everyone got too tired and slept in the ferry terminal, so do I. Later on, the ferry terminal get crowded and the atmosphere get beli hot, hot dao wake up liao! D:


PATTERN!
Strolled around the place before I had my nap in the ferry terminal and, photo shots!


擦牙咯!
TAADAAA! Time to brush! My very first time teeth-brushing in public area, 感覺不錯下! :P


BOARDING!
Forgodsake, finally the ferry has arrived, we waited for you for soooo long you know? MR FERRY! 你知道我在等你嗎?! 你知道我在等你媽媽媽媽! Sorry a, disc ada problem! :P


WE'RE IN!


SAMPAI!
我們都太帥了啦! :P


金榜題名!
你上榜啦
! AHAHHAHA! :P


FIRST VISIT
Jangan pulang tanpanya! Anyone bought it? Heard it's super effective! :O
Oh ya! This place sells TONGKAT ALI also, for those who desperate to ' BANG SHEEP ', do visit this place k! :P


TEH EFFECTIVENESS!
Machiam yes woh!


MAKAM MAHSURI
For people who doesn't really study, you know la. I got shocked when I actually know that MAHSURI this person was real! I was like ohmaigawd? Y I NO STUDY?! Fine, it's not to late to know though! :P 學習永遠不嫌遲嘛! I actually studied back about this MAHSURI when I went home. Nothing much to tell about this aaa history, but very kesian she got accused falsely!


CUCUK!


PADDY!
Very nice view!


WELL
I no FAIL! :P


CANTEK!
哎喲, 不錯哦
! 有FEEL哦!


金榜題名2!
你好強大! :P


BRACES!
Undeniable this picture is AWESOME! Defined, UNDENIABLY AWESOME! LOL! :D

Well, after saying BYE to MAKAM MAHSURI, we got back to our HEADQUARTER! TAADAA! With our biggest expectation! Most important machine evaaa! Air-conditioner! Teacher said it would be chalet then we were like HAH?! I mean I were like HAH?! :P You know la chalet leh, no air-conditioner de leh! :P Luckily we went to a motel! :P


MOTEL
Settling up our stuffs..
Thanks teachers for treating soo good! I am very satisfied with de place we're going to live in, everything just soo best with our merely budget! :D


ISLAND HOPPING
After finished settled up our stuffs in the room, we took turns to take bath!
使出老招, 剪刀! 石頭! 布! Cal Vin goes first, Kim Min, Kuok Kit then poor fella I'm the last. T^T Itu Kim Min took more than 30minutes to bath sial, really kanasai, we ROCK VALLEY don't need to bath is it? D:


KIM MIN!


KUOK KIT!


CYZEN!


KHENG FAI!


CHIN NENG!


ME!



CAL VIN!

Ehh, Chee Sheng? Mana you pergi that day? We can't find you leh! But no worries la, next time we take again! :P


金榜題名3!


TEH FRIENDS!


TEH GANG!


TEH ISLAND


TEH IMPORTANCE


TEH US!


TEH SECRET PLACE






TEH BROTHERSHIP!


TEH ALL!


金榜題名4!


金榜題名5!


好大地心!


PORCUPINE
哎喲, 有FEEL哦!





震撼!


TEH LENG CHAIs!


我們的沈佳儀!
Run and I'll chase! :P



你好重啊!



TEH BOYS!

After all these funs, it's time to head back to our motel! When everyone's ready then we went out to the street to get our food! Tried very hard to find comfy restaurant but at last ended eating RAMLI BURGER near the roadside, 造就了那些年我們一起吃的路攤漢堡! Took so long to wait for the burger to be finished cooked and it took less than 5minutes to finish it, 要享受都難啊! So, we're late to the night activities! Sing LAGU WILAYAH for punishment! Luckily we managed to sang it! :P Thanks ah bui for cracking her head to think of those games. Am sorry for complaining about those games, didn't know that it will turned out be like that! D:


LAGU WILAYAH




Late, after the night activites, kami pon pulang masing-masing ke motel! We cleaned up ourself took a photo of we roommate which is super-awesome to me! :P Later, teh other boys came up to our door, chitchatted and filling up our stomach with foood, yeah, snacks tho!

After that, everyone felt tired and went back to their own room, 4 of us left! We planned to sleep at first, then suddenly the chitchat mood came on from our mind, we joked about some hamsap stuffs which related to Cal Vin. AHAHAH! Until now it's still stuck in my mind, HEAD and SHOULDA ma friend! :P Then I suggested to start prank call and it really laughed the hell out of us! Poor Jia Jie worked for da whole day, feel asleep and we prank called him and he stayed awake for 3 hours. :O Sorry bang! HA! BEST PART, we prank-ed GEN YEE! NYEHAHAHA! 你很像劉德華! 這裡是oneFM找到你! Can't breathe, can't breathe! :P

Day 1 ended..

PS, writing while listening to WESTLIFE is super AWESOME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment